* Yemen is just part of Iran's Mideast master plan Operation Storm of Resolve, designed to rescue Yemen President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi's regime from the clutches of the Houthi rebels, began with an exercise in misdirection.
* France to begin push for UN resolution on Israel-Palestine in 'coming weeks' France plans to start discussions with partners in the "coming weeks" on a United Nations Security Council resolution to lay out the parameters for ending the Middle East conflict, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on Friday.
* Saudis pounds Yemen rebel camps, Arab allies gather Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed rebel camps in Yemen for a second day on Friday, as President Barack Obama said the United States shared a "collective goal" with its regional ally to see stability in the war-torn state.
* Watch: Child Reveals PA School Play Teaches 'To Kill Jews' In a broadcast from a school in Hevron holding a theater contest that was meant to use "culture" to teach children to boycott Israeli products, a boy interviewed said "I came to rehearse the play in order to boycott Israeli products and fight the Jews, kill them, and defeat them," as translated by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).
* Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons Saudi Arabia will not rule out building or acquiring nuclear weapons, the country's ambassador to the United States has indicated.
* Hamas Denounces EU Decision to Keep it on Terror Blacklist Hamas on Friday denounced a European Union decision to keep the group and de facto Gaza ruler on its terrorism blacklist, despite a court ordering its removal.
* Israeli official brands emerging Iran deal as 'incomprehensibly' bad As Iran hailed "massive progress" toward a deal on its nuclear program, an Israeli official described the terms of the looming agreement as "incomprehensibly" bad and rejected the Obama administration's contention that it would keep the regime a year away from accumulating enough fissile material for a bomb.
* Obama "blowing up our alliances to secure a deal that paves Iran's way to a bomb" A series of conversations between top American and French officials, including between President Obama and French President Francois Hollande, have seen Americans engage in behavior described as bullying by sources who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.
* US to Syrians: IS will grind you into meat The Pentagon released on Thursday night copies of graphic of leaflets it dropped on the Syrian city of Raqqa this month, a stronghold of the Islamic State, in an attempt to discourage recruitment by the group.
* Politics: Netanyahu's coalition vision - From slavery to freedom? Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu probably thought, back in December, that he was organizing the perfect Passover for himself - in which he could celebrate going from the slavery to freedom, or from running a combative coalition that was no longer able to get anything done to heading a manageable government of his "natural partners," the Right and the haredim.