* Netanyahu: We have a New Government Prime Minister writes citizens: "Thank you for awarding me the privilege of serving you as Prime Minister for the 3rd time."
* PM inks coalition deals with Bennett, Lapid Coalition negotiations came to an end after six weeks on Friday when Yesh Atid and Bayit Yehudi both signed coalition agreements with Likud Beytenu.
* 'Iranian arms could flood Syria if EU moves to arm rebels' European Union governments on Friday rejected Franco-British efforts to lift an EU arms embargo to allow weapons supplies to Syrian rebels.
* Francois Hollande defends Syria weapons plan France's president has defended his plan to supply arms to Syria's rebels, as activists mark two years since the anti-government uprising began.
* Pope Francis reaches out to Jews Like his predecessor, Pope Francis reached out to Rome's Jewish community at the very start of his pontificate.
* Russian Navy to establish a 'permanent' presence in the Mediterranean Russia, a leading ally of Syria, has decided to establish a permanent naval task force in the Mediterranean Sea.
* US to boost nuclear missile defences to counter North Korea US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel has announced plans to boost missile defences on the US West Coast to counter the threat from North Korea.
* Iran nuclear weapon over a year away, says Obama US President Barack Obama has told an Israeli television channel it would take Iran "over a year or so" to develop a nuclear weapon.
* Three Russian warships headed for Syrian port Three Russian warships anchored in Beirut en route to the port of Tartus in Syria.
* More Farmers Taking Security into Their Own Hands Jewish farmers in Judea and Samaria are tired of looking for help that does not come in fighting an Arab crime wave.