* Prince William lands in Israel First ever visit by British royal to Jewish State underway.
* Jewish couple detained trying to marry on Temple Mount Israel Police detain couple on their wedding day - because they ascended the Temple Mount.
* Kushner says he's 'ready to work' with Abbas, doubts his 'desire' to reach peace Speaking to Palestinian newspaper, US president's son-in-law and Middle East advisor vows to roll out much-anticipated peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians even if the Palestinian Authority president refuses to return to the negotiations table.
* 'Our Golan will always remain ours' MK Yair Lapid addresses Brookings Institute conference in Washington as part of campaign to secure recognition of Golan Heights.
* Presbyterian Church USA passes anti-Israel resolutions Church's general assembly votes to condemn Israel as 'apartheid state', urges real estate company to boycott Israeli 'settlements'.
* Turkey's Erdogan claims election victory, opposition wary Tayyip Erdogan and his ruling AK Party claimed victory in Turkey's presidential and parliamentary polls on Sunday, overcoming the biggest electoral challenge to their rule in a decade and a half.
* Prince Hussein: Jordan's fast-rising royal heir Amman (AFP) - A Western-educated trainee helicopter pilot with a huge Instagram following, Jordan's 23-year-old Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah has emerged as the fresh-faced future of the desert kingdom's monarchy.
* Pro-Assad troops take over Golan UN post in demilitarized area on Israeli border IDF hints it may act to remove soldiers by force, noting the new position marks a violation of the post-1973 separation of forces agreement.
* Palestinians: The Only Acceptable Peace Plan The Palestinians want nothing to do with President Trump's plan: they know it will never satisfy their demands.
* Erdogan's triumph 'brings Turkey closer to Russia than the EU' President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday prepared to extend his grip on Turkey after winning an election marred by unfair campaigning conditions.