* Launching strike on N. Korea possible, but outcome would be uncertain - Putin A global strike to disarm North Korea would be possible, yet its outcome uncertain, as it is a "closed state," Russian President Vladimir Putin stated.
* Saudi King's historic visit to Moscow: Middle East conflicts, trade & investment on table King Salman of Saudi Arabia arrived in Moscow on Wednesday; the first such visit by a reigning Saudi monarch.
* WATCH: Sanhedrin Performs Temple Blowing of Shofars and Silver Trumpets For Jubilee Accompanied by an anointed priest and blowing two types of shofars (rams' horns) along with silver trumpets in the Biblically prescribed manner, representatives of the nascent Sanhedrin gathered on the Mount of Olives on Thursday.
* Iran, Turkey Vow to Halt Iraqi Kurds' Secession The Iranian and Turkish presidents have pledged close cooperation in preventing Kurdish independence.
* Netanyahu uses Temple Institute sukkah Temple Institute Co-founder blesses PM Netanyahu with 'unparalleled world peace and harmony' next year.
* Largest lulav-harvesting kibbutz has fronds in high places Tirat Zvi has perfected the art of the palm frond, part of the lucrative Four Species industry that flourishes for one week out of the year, during the festival of Sukkot.
* Erdogan visits Iran amid warming ties, shared worries Two countries support rival camps in Syrian war but united in opposing Kurdish independence moves.
* Thirsty Sea of Galilee sinking toward lowest level ever recorded One of the worst droughts for a century has experts researching possibility of pumping desalinated water into the lake.
* The Forgotten Feast There has been much speculation during the past couple of years about the culmination of the end of times due to certain signs in the sun, moon, and stars.
* Islamic State issues new video claiming Las Vegas massacre is revenge for US attacks on their caliphate No one believes them, but the Islamic State continues to claim the Las Vegas shooting.