* UN Confirms Denial of Jewish Connection to Temple Mount The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on Wednesday officially passed its resolution denying any Jewish connection to Jerusalem and its holy sites, including the Temple Mount.
* Turkey: Erdogan's Stealth Jihad Against the West Erdogan's Turkey is a solitary nation. It does not belong to Europe.
* Pope Francis: 'God promised the land to the people of Israel' Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoub Kara felt the pontiff was sending a direct message to UNESCO.
* Turkey moves to join fight for Mosul, sparking threat of 'regional war' from Iraq The United States is moving to calm tensions between Iraq and Turkey that were further inflamed on Oct. 23 when Turkish artillery hit Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) positions near Mosul.
* UNESCO resolution is a 'disgrace to intelligent people,' says Temple Mount archeologist On the eve of UNESCO's Wednesday vote in Paris to ratify a resolution denying Jewish Ties to Judaism's holiest site.
* Britain sends hundreds of soldiers and tanks to Russian border in biggest military deployment since Cold War A total of 800 troops, drones and tanks are moving to Estonia as part of the biggest military build up on Russia's borders since the Cold War.
* In haunted Salem, a Jewish church founder preaches the art of 'Satanic' social change At a former funeral home in a town inextricably linked to witchcraft, secular Jew Malcolm Jarry opens a new heaquarters for his Satanic Temple, a controversial movement with up to 50,000 members worldwide.
* Palestinians on UNESCO vote: We're working to save Jerusalem holy sites The Palestinians and the Jordanians are the ones who are trying to preserve the ancient sites in Jerusalem.