* Israel: Unusual Independence Day celebrated under nationwide curfew conditions Under normal circumstances, Israelis would celebrate Independence Day (Yom Ha’atzmaut) in outdoor parties, large municipal and town gatherings, and festivities.
* Up against the clock and the constitution, new coalition is far from a done deal 9 days remain for Netanyahu and Gantz to form government.
* Will annexation destroy Israeli-Jordanian peace, set kingdom aflame? “The peace treaty with Egypt and the peace treaty with Jordan are in a way, the two cornerstones, of our [regional] policy and our security for the last 30 to 40 years.”
* Netanyahu: 'We will always be prepared for war' to defend Israel Israel will always be "prepared for war to prevent danger," Israel's caretaker Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday in his speech to the Remembrance Day ceremony honoring the memory of Israel's fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism.
* Netanyahu: Land of Israel is National Home of Jewish People according to Bible Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu marked the 100th anniversary of the San Remo conference on Sunday in a Facebook post where he said: “The Land of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people, according to history, the Bible, justice, and international law.”
* Israel expects 'huge wave' of new immigrants this year despite coronavirus Approximately 100,000 new immigrants are expected to move to Israel in 2020, despite the coronavirus pandemic.
* Go battle Covid-19 at home! Chinese Navy ‘expels US warship from territorial waters’ A US warship was “expelled” from disputed South China Sea waters after Beijing’s navy scrambled fighter jets and naval assets to escort it away, accusing Washington of “provocative” actions at sea.
* Cold War Foes U.S., Russia, Spark Biggest Military Spending Jump In A Decade Global military spending surged the most in a decade last year, boosted by Cold War foes the United States and Russia, as well as China, Saudi Arabia, and India.
* Israel celebrates 72, yet in PA world Israel still does not exist April could be called “creative map month” in the PA. As Palestinian Media Watch has documented, the PA as policy always completely erases Israel in maps and replaces it with “Palestine.”
* Waqf Threatens to Overpower Israeli Police to Control Temple Mount The manager of the Al-Aksa Mosque and high ranking official in the Wakf Omar Al-Qiswani warned that “if Israel opens the Mughrabe Gate for Jewish pilgrims, we will open all of the gates to the Muslims.”