* Hamas Flags Fly on Temple Mount Over 100,000 Arabs filled the Temple Mount, Judaism’s holiest site, on Tuesday for their holiday of Eid al Adha.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
* Palestinian PM Shtayyeh: Today’s Jews, Israelis Have ‘No Connection’ with Real Jews There is no connection between today’s Israelis and historical Jews, according to recent remarks by Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh in an attempt to deny the ancestral roots of today’s Jews, and thus strengthen Palestinian claims to the Holy Land.
* Opinion: Jordan’s King Abdullah II has become Washington’s favorite Arab leader again A photo released by the White House Monday told the story: a jaunty, beaming Jordanian King Abdullah II, followed by his son and heir, the Crown Prince Hussein, accompanied by a smiling President Biden.
* Settlement leader: Biden won't risk endangering coalition by pressuring Israel 103FM's Erel Segal reported Yesha Council chairman had 'inside information' that US government would refrain from pressuring Israel.
* Israel’s Fear: The Destruction of the Third Temple Israel needs to formulate a new Jewish-Israeli story that is attuned to the challenges of the future.
* Fatah Publicly Exposed, Shamed and Endangered an Arab "Traitor" Who Sold Land to Jews in Jerusalem The PA has publicly exposed, shamed, and literally endangered the life of an Arab who sold land to Jews in Jerusalem.
* Under pressure from US, Israel imposes de facto building freeze on Judea, Samaria Officials say Israel has imposed de facto building freeze on Judea and Samaria, following pressure from the Biden administration.
* Syrian economy lies in ruins and China sniffs opportunity Analysis: War may be winding down, but with Assad in charge for seven more seven years the country remains splintered.
* 'Jews are behind the pandemic' chanted at anti-vaccine protest in Poland 'Every Pole can see today that behind the ‘pandemic’ are the Jews,' the crowd chanted.
* Nigeria: Muslims murder 3,462 Christians in 200 days The establishment media narrative is that Muslims are always and everywhere victims, and Christians always and everywhere oppressors. So this will get no attention.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:04 AM