* A Superpower's View of the World 251,000 State Department documents, many of them secret embassy reports from around the world, show how the US seeks to safeguard its influence around the world.
* Wikileaks cables leave Europe angry and irritated European countries have reacted with irritation to the release by whistle-blowing website Wikileaks of secret memos written by US diplomats.
* Iran Fortifies Its Arsenal With the Aid of North Korea Secret American intelligence assessments have concluded that Iran has obtained a cache of advanced missiles are much more powerful than anything Washington has publicly conceded that Tehran has in its arsenal.
* US planned Wikileaks to pressure Iran Iranian president Ahmadinejad alleges that documents showing Arab calls for Teheran strike were an "organized" effort to "stir up trouble."
* PM on WikiLeaks: "Now World Knows what Arabs Say About Iran" WikiLeaks exposures are a dangerous precedent but have revealed to the world the Arabs' private fears of the Iranian nuclear threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
* Israel Relying on Intelligence, Reduces Troop Deployment The IDF is relying more on intelligence and less on troops in Judea and Samaria, military sources say, hoping that Arabs won’t escalate the Intifada.
* Voting Irregularities Mar Egypt Vote Egypt's main opposition group says the ruling party of President Hosni Mubarak has heavily defeated its candidates in a parliamentary election it says was rigged.
* Markets fall after Irish Republic 85bn euro bail-out The euro has fallen against the dollar and major European markets have dropped sharply, a day after ministers agreed a bail-out for the Irish Republic.
* Seoul warns: 'dear price' if North Korea attacks again South Korean President Lee Myung-bak warned that North Korea will face severe consequences if it launches another military attack across its southern border.
* We Can Fight and Beat Anti-Semitism, Says World Zionist Org The World Zionist Organization is holding a seminar in France to combat anti-Semitism.