* Trump knew of Flynn Russia phone call issues 'weeks ago' President Donald Trump knew weeks ago there were problems with Michael Flynn's Russia phone calls, a White House spokesman has said.
* Lebanese president calls on Arab League to protect Jerusalem Michael Aoun warns Israel wants to 'Judaize Palestine,' urges preservation of Muslim and Christian heritage of Holy City.
* Trump Intended to Move Embassy to Jerusalem at '12:01, Day One' President Donald Trump was prepared to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem the moment he took office, but reconsidered after taking into account how it would impact Israel's relationship with its Arab neighbors, a top Republican official revealed on Monday.
* Hamas Elects Radical New Leader in Gaza Strip Terror group Hamas has elected a new political leader in the Gaza Strip to replace Ismail Haniyeh, Palestinian media reported Monday.
* We Must Start Building Third Temple Today, Says Temple Experts A recent video from the Temple Institute concluded unequivocally that the Third Temple will not simply descend from Heaven, begging the question 'Why don't Jews begin building today?'
* Arab Commentators to Trump: Don't Designate Muslim Brotherhood as Terrorist Group The possibility that the Muslim Brotherhood will be designated a terrorist organization by the US government has fueled warnings by critics of the Trump administration who have cautioned that such a move will be the first step in a crackdown on Muslim-American civil society groups.
* Islamic State: Muslim cleric tears head off teddy bear to warn against celebrating Valentine's Day "A hardline preacher from the group tore the head of a red teddy bear to assert his prohibition of the celebrations during a sermon earlier this week, according to the source."
* Beyond the Failed "Two-State Solution" "No one should be telling Israel that it must abide by some agreement made by others thousands of miles away."
* Watch: PA news station erases Israel from map Land of Israel covered by word 'Falestin' on PA news channel.
* US-Russian steps vs Iran await new NSC chief Michael Flynn's abrupt resignation as National Security Adviser Monday night, Feb. 13, was a crippling blow to Donald Trump's foreign policy strategy, less than a month after he entered the White House.