* Russia is Eyeing the Mediterranean. The U.S. and NATO Must Be Prepared As part of its great power exertions Russia seeks more access and freedom of movement in the Mediterranean region, and is bolstering its military footprint to achieve this objective.
* Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row France has temporarily pulled out of a Nato security operation amid a major row with Turkey.
* Israel annexing the West Bank isn't the disaster for peace everyone says it is The move is a mostly symbolic acknowledgment of the current reality rather than a change. That could help both sides be more realistic in negotiations.
* Iran speaks to Hamas about annexation The discussion was about confronting Israel and getting the “Zionists" to “leave the occupied territories.”
* Vatican Warns Israel: West Bank Annexation Would ‘Jeopardize’ Peace The Vatican issued a statement Wednesday warning Israel that “unilateral actions” in the West Bank and Jordan Valley would seriously compromise peace efforts in the area.
* Lawmakers from 20 Countries Back Israel, Sign Pro-Annexation Letter Lawmakers from 20 different countries in Europe, Africa and Latin America signed a letter on Wednesday endorsing Israel’s plan to extend sovereignty over parts of the West Bank, The Jerusalem Post reported.
* Abbas’s Fatah party, terror group Hamas unite to ‘topple’ Trump deal, annexation 'We want to speak in a single voice,’ says Fatah’s Jibril Rajoub at joint event with Hamas’s Saleh al-Arouri, who has $5m US bounty on his head. Arouri vows ‘all forms of struggle’.
* End Times Rabbi: Gay Marriage is Forcing World to ‘Cleanse’ like Flood of Noah End Times expert Rabbi Mendel Kessin is well-known for connecting world events to their end of days significance.
* John Bolton: A second Trump term would be dangerous for Israel Former NSA John Bolton warns that a second term for Trump would be dangerous for Israel. "He wants to meet with senior Iranian leaders."
* ‘Iran is world’s most heinous terrorist regime,’ Pompeo warns UN in embargo talks The Secretary of State told the U.N. Security Council not to fall prey to Tehran’s “extortion diplomacy.”