* Israeli Govt Surrenders Temple Mount to Jordan On Anniversary of Six - Day War This week, the Israeli government acceded to the demand of the Jordanian government to close the Temple Mount to Jewish visitors, essentially surrendering Judaism’s holiest site on the anniversary of the victory that returned the Jews to the Temple Mount.
Tuesday, May 04, 2021
* Jordan: The Temple Mount belongs to Muslims only Jordanian Foreign Ministry says that the entire area of the Al-Aqsa Mosque s a place of worship for Muslims only.
* Why Jerusalem is the capital of Israel Others may love and be impressed by Jerusalem. But only the Jewish people have been inextricably bound up with the city for 3000 years.
* Embattled Netanyahu running out of time to form Israeli government as midnight deadline looms Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu looks set to miss a midnight deadline to end the country’s political paralysis by forming a governing coalition, as opposition forces weigh up assembling an alternative government to oust him.
* Iran sought nuclear weapons technology in 2020, report European intel agencies The Swedish Security Service said in its 2020 intelligence report that Iran tried to attain technology from its country for its nuclear weapons program.
* Security at Iran’s nuclear sites passes from military to Rev Guards With the approach of substantive US nuclear negotiations with Iran – and following a wave of sabotage attacks on its nuclear sites -Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has acted to put the Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) in charge of security at the nuclear facilities and removed it from the army.
* Iran says it wants peace with Saudis, but sends Houthi drones instead So what does Turkey think about Saudi Arabia’s possible détente with Iran?
* Iran: Any Sanctions Relief Will be Used Against Americans Iran's economy is state-led. Significant parts of the economy are controlled by just two major entities: the Office of the Supreme Leader, led by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)...
* Just days before 3 terror attacks: Abbas advisor tells Palestinians to fight Israel, even to death – “this is what Islam wants of you!” Just days before three terror attacks against Israel, a top PA religious official and advisor to PA Chairman Abbas implicitly urged Palestinians to continue “to fight” Israel - even if they get killed in the process because “this is what Islam wants!”
* Cementing Egypt Security Ties, France Seals Large Warplane Deal France said on Tuesday it will begin delivering 30 Dassault warplanes to Egypt from 2024 in a 4 billion euro ($4.8 billion) deal, as it strengthens ties with a partner it considers vital in fighting Islamist militants.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:15 AM