* While Obamcare stuns the U.S., 'leading from behind' unravels world peace The U.S. is transfixed by the Obama administration's massively bungled attempt to nationalize one sixth of the economy.
* Israel: Hizbullah remains 'elite force' fighting rebels for Assad in Syria Despite reports of a withdrawal, Israel continues to determine a large Hizbullah role in Syria.
* Israel said to bomb Syrian base containing missiles from Iran and Russia A Syrian missile base has been bombed in an attack attributed to Israel.
* DL director: US seen as 'weak and retreating' on world stage American wariness of foreign military involvement is making it seem "weak and retreating."
* Israel 'furious' with White House for leak on Syria strike Israel is fuming with the White House for confirming that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck a military base near the Syrian port city of Latakia.
* U.S. Roman Catholic Church And Protestant Denominations Agree To Recognize Each Other's Baptisms In a monumental occasion for ecumenical relations, the U.S. Roman Catholic church and a group of Protestant denominations plan to sign a document on Tuesday evening to formally agree to recognize each other's baptisms.
* Hakimullah Mehsud drone strike: 'Death of peace efforts' Pakistan's interior minister has said the death of Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud has destroyed the country's nascent peace process.
* Behind The Lines: Assad's North Korean connection Reports have emerged this week indicating the presence of North Korean military personnel in Syria.
* In midst of Syrian war, giant Jesus statue arises In the midst of a conflict rife with sectarianism, a giant bronze statue of Jesus has gone up on a Syrian mountain.
* Why Vladimir rules and Obama bombs On both the NSA saga and the Syrian crisis, Putin played chess while Obama played checkers with himself - and lost.