* Iranian Official: 'We are Preparing to Liberate Jerusalem' Militia carries out exercise to prepare for invasion of Holy City. General: the Islamic world is waiting for Tehran to call them to battle.
* Ukrainian ex-leader Viktor Yanukovych vows fightback Viktor Yanukovych has vowed to fight for Ukraine, in his first public appearance since being ousted as president last week.
* Kerry defends US Iran position in advance of Obama-Netanyahu meeting US Secretary of State: Before going to war with Iran over its nuclear program, Obama has an obligation 'as a matter of leadership' to pursue a peaceful solution to the crisis.
* Russia Seeks Access to Bases in Eight Countries for Its Ships and Bombers At a time of escalated tensions with the West over Ukraine, Russia says it is negotiating with eight governments around the world for access to military facilities, to enable it to extend its long-range naval and strategic bomber capabilities.
* US, NATO, EU lecture Russia with 'provocative statements' on Ukraine Moscow has urged NATO to refrain from provocative statements on Ukraine and respect its non-bloc status after a chorus of Western politicians said Russia should be 'transparent' about its military drills and avoid any steps that could be 'misunderstood.'
* Police to Limit Muslim Access to Temple Mount on Friday Israeli police will limit access for Muslim men to Al-Aqsa mosque compound during Friday prayers to prevent possible clashes.
* Hotovely: What the Left Really Fears on Temple Mount Deputy Minister says Muslim riots are not the real concern.
* White House: Obama won't pressure sides over framework deal Meetings with Netanyahu and Abbas to be used to investigate progress on peace talks, spokesman says.
* Syrian Christians sign treaty of submission to Islamists Threatened by al-Qaeda-affiliated extremists, community in northern city of Raqqa chooses 'dhimmitude' over conversion or death
* Israel demands UN nuclear watchdog issue full disclosure on Iran Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz says IAEA should not withhold information for diplomatic reasons.