* The next Iranian-Israeli engagement in Syria is due in late April, early May It is then that Tehran will try to move a special Russian-backed Iraqi Shiite force from southern Iraq into Syria and so expand its anti-Israel war front.
* Escalation on the Northern Front: Israel Must Prepare for War Unless a big change occurs in the near future, it is almost inevitable that a military campaign will take place on Israel's northern border.
* Hamas operations exposed in Turkey Shin Bet arrests two terrorists who raised money in Turkey for Hamas, with goal of carrying out attacks against Jews.
* Netanyahu: I've Been Talking to Americans About Annexing Settlements Netanyahu's comments came the day after the coalition took a bill off the ministers' agenda that would effectively annex West Bank settlements.
* Iran's Saegheh drone in Syria - a worry for US as well as Israel Iran's Saegheh is no ordinary UAV; it is the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' prize drone for assault and intelligence gathering.
* Deep State-Fake News Marriage: CIA, NSA, FBI Operatives Join Media In Droves "I am reluctantly turning in my badge and leaving an organization I love," wrote FBI agent Josh Campbell, in a February 2 op-ed for the New York Times."
* Cyber-War Nightmares: How Can Iran, Hezbollah Use Cyber to Fight Israel? Iranian drones and Hezbollah rockets are far from the only surprises Israel may face.
* Trump Begins to Sound a Little Like Obama on Israeli-Palestinian Peace Many Israelis feared it was inevitable.
* Erdogan: Turkish Republic is continuation of Ottomans This is a significant statement since, unless you count the Islamic State, the Ottoman Empire was the last caliphate - the last state to claim the allegiance of all Muslims worldwide.