* Steinitz: Israel is a global leader in readiness for nuclear terror At nuclear security summit in DC, energy minister says Jewish state willing to help Mideast nations prevent smuggling of radioactive materials.
* Iranian military official warns US: Stay away from Iran's red lines Iranian deputy chief of staff says Islamic Republic will not curtail its missile program no matter what.
* Netanyahu: 'I'll clear my schedule this week to meet Abbas' PM says his door 'is always open to those who want to pursue peace with Israel.'
* Congress Investigating Obama Admin Deception on Iran Nuke Deal Sources: Admin misled lawmakers about terms of deal.
* Iran deploys special forces to Syria 'The regular army has begged for some time to get involved in Syria because it would be a source of prestige and funding,' says Iran expert Ali Alfoneh.
* Libya could replace Syria and Iraq as main Islamic State hub 'The bottom line is that Islamic State has found the perfect storm from where to hunker down and build its power away from the main stage in Syria and Iraq,' expert says.
* Turkish 'Ministry of Religion' promotes martyrdom to children in colorful comic strips The latest issue of a children's magazine published by Diyanet, the Turkish Presidency of Religious Affairs, which is a government agency and the highest national religious body, contains a series of cartoons glorifying Islamic martyrdom.
* Chinese Christians Say No to Church 'Controlled by Communist Party' As Chinese President Xi Jinping continues to tighten the Communist Party's grip on religious practice, more and more Christians are opting out of the official, state-recognized church and heading underground.
* UN censors exhibit on Israel set for NY headquarters Three panels - on Zionism, Jerusalem and Arab Israelis - deemed 'inappropriate,' removed from display.
* ISIS in Europe: How Deep is the "Gray Zone"? In the 1970s and '80s, Europe was terrorized by a war declared by Communist armed groups, such as the Germany's Baader Meinhof or Italy's Red Brigades.