* Netanyahu: Iran trying to provoke war between Israel and Syria Israel seeks peace and has no intention to attack its neighbors, despite false rumors, the prime minister says.
* Ya'alon: weapons tech gives Israel an edge Israel's advances in weapons technology would given it an advantage in any war with Iran.
* Medvedev: ME tensions could spark disaster Russia's president said Tuesday that Israeli-Arab tensions threaten to draw the Middle East into a new catastrophe.
* PM marvels at Ethiopian aliah story Netanyahu issues heartfelt greeting on eve of Ethiopian Immigrant Day.
* Russia Wants to Build Nuclear Plants in Syria Russia, which is helping Iran build nuclear plants, now wants to add Syria to its list of investments in atomic energy.
* Israel says N.Korea shipping WMDs to Syria Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Tuesday accused nuclear power North Korea of supplying Syria with weapons of mass destruction.
* PM Urged to Place Temple Mount on Heritage List As Jerusalem Day approaches, redoubled efforts are underway to increase Jewish awareness of the Temple Mount.
* Regards from the Past: Ancient Water Bridge Found in Jerusalem Part of the ancient aqueduct that brought water to the Temple Mount has been exposed near the Sultan’s Pool across from Mt. Zion.
* Iraq boosts security after deadliest day this year Iraqi forces beefed up checkpoints, conducted house-to-house searches and rifled through cars Tuesday looking for suspects behind a devastating string of attacks across the country that killed 119 people a day earlier.
* Russia: Mideast tension could spark catastrophe Russia's president said Tuesday that Israeli-Arab tensions threaten to draw the Middle East into a new catastrophe.