* 'Olmert lubricating wheels of terror with his bare hands' Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is lubricating the wheels of terror with his bear hands and selling the Israeli citizens' security for nothing.
* 'One Jerusalem' Campaign to Fill J'lem with Gold "One Jerusalem," a high profile organization created following the Camp David summit of 2000 to mobilize international grass roots support for keeping Jerusalem united under Israeli sovereignty.
* US confirms Mid-East peace talks The US has confirmed it will host a conference on Middle East peace next week aimed at relaunching negotiations to create a Palestinian state.
* PKK warns US, Iraq not to help Turkey A senior Kurdish rebel commander has warned US authorities and Iraqi Kurds against helping Turkey in a possible cross-border offensive.
* Putin attacks 'jackal' opponents Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused opposition politicians of scavenging like jackals for funds from foreign embassies.
* Syria, Saudi Arabia invited to Annapolis Israel and the Palestinian Authority received official invitations to the Annapolis peace conference Tuesday.
* Ahmadinejad: Annapolis conference will hurt Palestinians The Annapolis peace conference is doomed for failure and will only harm Palestinian interests, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said.
* Russia to provide Egypt with nuclear expertise Russia has agreed to provide nuclear know-how and technical expertise to Egypt to help Cairo with plans to build civilian nuclear power stations to meet growing energy needs.
* EU-Turkey membership talks to move a step further in December The EU is planning to open two new chapters of its accession negotiations package with Turkey in December.* Iraqis return home 'in thousands' An estimated 1,000 people a day are returning across Iraq's borders having previously moving abroad to escape the violence, Iraqi authorities say.