* 'We will not uproot communities in the land of our forefathers' PM says at jubilee celebration of liberation of Judea and Samaria that Jews returned to their ancestral homeland, and none will be expelled.
* Russia & US to create new space station in moon's orbit Russia and the US have agreed to build a new space station called Deep Space Gateway in the moon's orbit, the head of Russia's Roscosmos space agency said, adding that the first modules could be ready between 2024 and 2026.
* 'You Call For Democracy But Don't Support It': Kurds Lash Out At West Where were the international monitors and observers, the former US Presidents and senators?
* Top 10 Hebrew Words to Know for Yom Kippur From Friday evening through sundown on Saturday, the nation of Israel will celebrate the holiest day of the year, Yom Kippur.
* Iraqi Kurds must give up on independence or go hungry - Erdogan Turkey's president has said Iraqi Kurds could go hungry as a result of the punitive measures he is considering after Monday's independence referendum.
* Germany Election Results Ushering in Far-Right Party "Great Warning Sign" for Jews Though Angela Merkel's conservative party retained its control over German parliament in Sunday's elections, the unprecedented success of the far-right party Alternative for Germany (AfD) has raised major fears and anxieties among Jewish groups and Germans alike.
* France's Macron seeks joint defence force under EU reforms The French president has called for a joint EU defence force as part of his vision for the future of the bloc.
* Kurdish Leader Says 'Yes' Vote Won Independence Referendum In a televised address, Barzani said the "yes" vote had won and he called on Iraq's central government in Baghdad to engage in "serious dialogue."
* Report: NK Has a Huge Stockpile of Chemical Weapons According to a new assessment by a prominent non-proliferation organization, North Korea has anywhere from 2,500 to 5,000 metric tons (2,750-5,500 short tons) of chemical weapons in its arsenal.
* European Envoys Join Arms to Defend Iran Deal "Nothing within the agreement is preventing us from facing the challenges raised by Iran."
* 'With current oil prices, Iran is a haven for investors' In an interview with CNBC on Tuesday, the official said that currently, Iran's cost of production on average is around $10 per barrel and considering the ratio between Iran's oil reserves and production capacity the country is a good prospect for investors.