* Iraq crisis: Kerry vows 'intense support' to counter Isis US Secretary of State John Kerry has vowed "intense and sustained support" for Iraq after meeting key politicians in the capital, Baghdad.
* Syria Says IDF Raids are a 'Flagrant Violation' of Territory IDF air raids killed 10 Syrian soldiers overnight near the Golan Heights, in response to killing of a teenage boy.
* The Presbyterians and Anti-Christ The Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) continues its spiritual and social war against the people of Israel.
* Kerry promises 'intense and sustained' support for Iraq Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday promised "intense and sustained" U.S. support for Iraq, but said the divided country would only survive if its leaders took urgent steps to bring it together.
* Could Iraq's Prime Minister Nouri Maliki be forced out? Two-term Prime Minister Nouri Maliki and his State of Law alliance performed well, winning 92 seats directly and being able to count on at least a further 10 to 20 seats held by close allies.
* Kurds edge towards statehood, with Turkish, Israeli help The age-old dream of a Kurdish state is on the verge of being realized as the authority of Iraq's central government frays.
* Children being lured into Syrian civil war, suicide missions A Human Rights Watch report says Syrian militants use promise of free education to recruit children from war-torn areas into combat.
* Last of Syria's chemical weapons shipped out The last of Syria's declared chemical weapons have been shipped out of the country for destruction, the international watchdog OPCW says.
* China's Tianhe-2 tops supercomputer chart again China has the world's most powerful supercomputer for the third time in a row as the country once again ups its presence in the global top 500.
* Jewish Home MK Opposes Party on Temple Mount Status Quo MK Kalfa opposes committee suggestion to preserve status quo on holiest site in Judaism.