* Iran: Mullahs Celebrate What They Hope Will Be the Return To Their Nuclear Bomb At the beginning, U.S. President Donald J. Trump pulled the US out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), commonly known as the Iran nuclear deal, which Iran never signed and which paves the way for Iran to have nuclear weapons.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
* Hamas top dog: ‘An evil has distanced itself from us with the end of the Trump administration’ Now they can go back to getting paid by American taxpayers for targeting Israeli civilians in jihad attacks.
* Palestinian Authority Promises Doomsday “Normalization” of ties with Israel by several Arab states has not been the result of some kind of diabolical American and Israeli plot.
* Iran outlasted Trump and his 'maximum pressure.' Biden needs a new approach. Trump's three-year pressure campaign against Iran has undeniably failed to accomplish the goals its advocates claimed and made a foolish war more likely.
* Netanyahu: I stand for Israel, not for Republicans or Democrats Prime minister touts relationships with Democrats days after US election called for Biden.
* 'Never Again' rings hollow in 2020 In the 21st century, people are still being murdered, synagogues and Jewish shops are being attacked, and graves in Jewish cemeteries are being defaced.
* Turkey looks to form it's own intergovernmental military alliance competing with NATO A premiere Turkish newspaper recently published an article in which prominent academics called for the formation of a multinational army patterned after NATO that, according to its proponents, would be “one of the West’s greatest fears.”
* Turkey is Seeking Global Power at America’s Expense Ankara’s desperate need to show itself as a leader of the Muslim world is harming U.S. interests.
* Biden’s Voice, Obama’s Actions? Barack Obama believes he has not yet said his last word in American politics.
* ‘Europe is ready’ to team up with Joe Biden on China EU foreign policy chief says the South China Sea, China’s unfair trade practices and security are potential areas of transatlantic cooperation.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:59 AM