* Netanyahu: Iran proposal 'worse than a bad deal' Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday fired another volley in what has turned into an ongoing, very public war.
* Biggest children's book publisher erases Israel from map Arab textbooks are not the only ones erasing Israel from their maps.
* Hamas marks year since 'victory' against Israel Thousands of Hamas security men staged a military parade in the Gaza Strip.
* Syria: Rebels in Crisis as Regime Forces Continue to Make Gains Forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have wrested control of a flashpoint suburb of the capital Damascus.
* Russian Officials in Egypt to Discuss Arms Deal The most senior Russian officials to visit Egypt in years will arrive Wednesday to discuss weapons deals.
* New Council to Spread Hebrew in North America The World Zionist Organization (WZO) has announced a new initiative, The Hebrew Language Council (HLC) of North America.
* Right-Wing European Alliance To Challenge EU French right-wing leader Marine Le Pen will meet Dutch Geert Wilders.
* Putin Called Saudi King, Next US Ally Lost? Russian President Vladimir Putin called King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia on Sunday.
* Israeli Pill to Replace Colonoscopy In August Given Imaging, an Israeli medical technology company, received FDA approval for their Pill Cam SB3 which will potentially replace colonoscopies in screening for colorectal cancer.
* UN agency sees no big change in Iran's nuclear work The head of the UN nuclear agency said on Wednesday he saw "no radical change" in Iran's nuclear program.