* Intl experts have strong proof images of chemical victims fabricated Footage and photos of the alleged chemical attack in Syria, which the US cites as the reason for a planned military intervention, had been fabricated in advance.
* Syria conflict: France to float tough UN resolution France will put a resolution to the UN Security Council to place Syria's chemical weapons under international control.
* Syrian prime minister agrees to Russian proposal on chemical weapons Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halki said on Tuesday his country supported a Russian proposal for Damascus to give up chemical weapons.
* Israel unconvinced by Russian plan for Syrian chemical arms Details of a deal to put Syria's chemical weapons under international control are highly murky.
* Obama wants UN to hear Russia's plan for Syrian chemical weapons The Associated Press is reporting that United States President Barack Obama has agreed to discuss with the UN a Russian proposal.
* Despite Regional Unrest, Israeli Tourism Resilient As tensions north of the Israeli border mount, the country's tourism industry is proving surprisingly resilient.
* Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World The State of Israel ranked 11th out of 156 countries in the second annual World Happiness Report.
* US General: Islamic Extremism Getting Stronger The "Middle East" is no longer just Israel and the countries surrounding it, said retired U.S. General John Abizaid.
* Iran won't cede 'one iota' on nuclear program, Rouhani says Iranian President Hasan Rouhani said Tuesday that his country "will not give up one iota" of its nuclear program.
* High Holy Day Jews find wide embrace in US You can search an interactive map to find synagogues that have last-minute seats at services.