* Iran official: We will never end fight against Israel In third successive denial of softened stance, Khamenei aide says fighting 'illegal Zionist regime' is 'immutable policy'.
* Turkish jets join US-led coalition in strikes against IS Ankara long hesitated to join fight against jihadist group, spurred on by recent attacks along Syria-Turkey border.
* Israel should be annihilated, Iranian official says The UK's Hammond said Monday that Iran's current gov't had more nuanced approach to Israel relative to its predecessor.
* Putin: Russia Planning to Build Nuclear Plant in Egypt Russian President says his country will build a nuclear power plant in Egypt, announces greater economic cooperation with Cairo.
* Analysis: Is ISIS here to stay in the Middle East? Differences abound on whether the group that has already outlived many expectations will become a permanent fixture.
* Abbas building $13m. presidential palace near Ramallah Compound spread over 27 dunams to include two helipads; Palestinians mired in deep financial turmoil.
* Obama's Politicized Intelligence The anniversary of the U.S. war against the Islamic State passed with little notice.
* China Intervened Today to Shore Up Stocks Ahead of Military Parade China's government resumed its intervention in the stock market on Thursday and has been cutting holdings of U.S. Treasuries this month to support the yuan, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Far-right extremists backed by 'new Sanhedrin' rabbis Following the administrative detentions of right wing radicals, the new Sanhedrin issued a statement of support of the radical right wing for 'risking their lives for the holiness of the nation and the Land.'
* PA Claims 'Western Wall is Muslim' PA claims Temple Mount and Kotel as 'Muslim holy sites,' as PA mufti calls for 'physical' response to possible ban of Muslim rioting groups.