* Signaling war, Liberman urges cabinet to okay 'serious blow' to Hamas in Gaza Defense minister says daily riots along security fence cannot continue, believes large military campaign could bring 4-5 years of calm.
* Liberman: Israeli Operation Against Hamas Needed to Halt Gaza Violence "The only formula in my opinion is rebuilding in exchange for disarmament. At the moment, we need to make decisions, and I hope the cabinet will make decisions."
* Netanyahu: Israel Continues to Act Against Iran in Syria Ynetnews reports: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that Israel continues to act against the establishment of Iranian military in Syria, and emphasized that he stays in constant contact with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* 'Friends of Zion' Building $100 Million Campus to Defend Israel's Brand Earlier this month, the Friends of Zion Museum surpassed 50 million members on social media, making it one of the largest Pro-Israel platforms in the world.
* Australia considers following US on Jerusalem embassy Australia will consider recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving its embassy there from Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Scott Morrison says.
* REPORT: Hungary Calls on EU to Cease Funding NGOs Hostile to Israel Hungary's foreign minister is believed to have called on the European Union to cease financially supporting non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that oppose Israel or that facilitate illegal migration.
* Christians Sentenced to Death Under Sharia Law In response to the latest abuses against Christians, Amnesty International has initiated an "urgent action" appeal.
* Putin-Rouhani cut deal to ensure Iran evades US sanctions, Israel said to warn Agreement sealed in Tehran last month provides for Iran to export crude oil to Russia, where it will be refined and sold worldwide, Foreign Ministry document reportedly specifies.
* ISIS's New Plans to Get Rich and Wreak Havoc The terrorist organization has lost almost all its territory but has found new ways to make vast sums of money.
* Did the Khashoggi affair spring from a coup attempt against the Saudi crown prince? A peek into the mystery may have been offered by US President Donald Trump's suggestion on Monday, Oct. 15 that "rogue elements" may have engineered the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.