* Netanyahu: Allies could have saved 4 million Jews if they'd bombed death camps in 1942 In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, PM castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today.
* Mattis in Djibouti amid high Red Sea stakes US Defense Secretary James Mattis arrival in Djibouti Sunday, April 23 coincided with Egyptian President Abdul-Fatteh El-Sisi's landing in Riyadh.
* Letter From Missing IDF Soldier Lt. Hadar Goldin Read on Holocaust Memorial Day Holocaust Memorial Day (Yom HaShoah), observed this year in Israel on April 24, is a day filled with mixed emotions.
* French election: Hollande urges nation to back Macron and reject Le Pen President Francois Hollande has called on French voters to reject far-right candidate Marine Le Pen and back Emmanuel Macron to succeed him.
* Germany is a hotbed of Iranian spy activity that targets Israel The German Interior Ministry notified a Left Party deputy last week that agents from Iran have been some of the most active spies in the Federal Republic between 2007 and 2017.
* EU Officials vow to never forget along with 10,000 participants in March of the living Since 1988, more than 250,000 participants from 52 countries have marched down the 3-kilometer path connecting the Auschwitz and Birkenau death camps on Holocaust Remembrance Day.
* Islamist Attacks on Holidays Nearly 50 people were murdered on Palm Sunday when Islamic State terrorists bombed two Coptic churches in an Easter celebration-nightmare.
* Israel Remembers Tomorrow begins a week of memory and commemoration in Israel.
* China's Xi urges restraint during Trump call as 'USS Carl Vinson' heads for Korean waters The Chinese president called for all sides to exercise restraint during a phone call with US leader Donald Trump on the issue of Pyongyang.
* Iran, Russia Boost Military Ties Amid U.S. Action In Syria Iran and Russia are moving closer together in their military alliance, working to boost ties and coordination in Syria and elsewhere in the region following the U.S. decision to launch a military strike in Syria.