* Protesters in Egypt call on military to leave power Several thousand protesters in Cairo called on the ruling military on Friday to promptly transfer power to a civilian government.
* Hamas said to be getting weapons from Libya with 'virtually no restrictions' Libya has in effect become the main arms supplier of Hamas.
* Gilad: Iran is Currently the Biggest Threat to Israel Amos Gilad, Director of the Defense Ministry's Diplomatic-Security Bureau, said on Friday that Iran is the biggest threat to Israel.
* US envoy: Hamas vulnerable to Arab Spring Hamas could be swept out of power by the Arab Spring if the Palestinian Authority is able to show "tangible" results from peace negotiations with Israel.
* Arab League to Assad: End violence Arab ministers said on Friday they had sent an urgent message to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, calling on him to end seven months of violence against civilians.
* IAF strike kills five Islamic Jihad militants in southern Gaza Strip The IAF struck an Islamic Jihad training camp Saturday in southern Gaza Strip.
* Video: A Return to the Jewish Index of the Bible As part of a new Israeli initiative, the Chumash (Five Books of Moses) has been published using the Jewish index.
* EU Agreement Yields Temporary Confidence Boost; Problems Remain The stock markets had been looking for a reason to celebrate and they got one with the latest EU patch.
* French finance chief joins Vatican attack on markets France's top financial regulator has told bishops he shares the Vatican's view that financial markets are out of control and need central regulation.
* Diplomats: No breakthrough at Syria atomic talks The Vienna-based UN nuclear watchdog has also been seeking information about other sites that may have been linked to Deir al-Zor.