* Is It Time To Rebuild The Temple? Baruch Gordon explains the order in which Redemption must take place, and how we will know when the time has come to rebuild the Temple.
* The Temple Mount Express Has Already Left the Station The messianic-nationalistic dialogue about the Temple Mount did not seep into any of the main television newscasts but whoever reads the opinion pages of right-wing media such as Yisrael Hayom, Mekor Rishon and Arutz Sheva would see that it is already well-rooted.
* Bernie Sanders calls Netanyahu 'reactionary racist' Sanders said if he is elected, he would "take into consideration" moving the US embassy back to Tel Aviv, adding Middle East policy should be about protecting Israel "but you cannot ignore the suffering of the Palestinian people."
* Globe battles virus as cases multiply outside China Crews scrubbed everything from money to buses, military bases were on high alert and quarantines were enforced Wednesday from a beachfront resort in the Atlantic to a remote island in the Pacific, as the world worked to halt the fast-spreading virus that for the first time counted more new cases outside China than inside the country, where the epidemic originated.
* The Fortunate Arabs in the Middle East Meanwhile, there are other Arabs in the region who are more fortunate than the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip: the Arab citizens of Israel.
* Video: Iran’s Salami Warns ‘Impotent’ Israel Now in Range of Iranian Attack Speaking with Hezbollah-affiliated Al Mayadeen TV, Salami cautioned Israel regarding what he called its “acts of mischief, ” adding Iran’s goals revolve around the expulsion of the U.S. from the Middle East and the collapse and annihilation of the Jewish state, which he referred to as the “center of evil.”
* Iran Proxy Gives America Countdown to War An Iranian backed militia, Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba (Movement of the Party of God’s Nobles), threatened America in a tweet featuring a US armored vehicle with a target around it saying “we are closer than you think.”
* France: Macron Vows Crackdown on Political Islam "The problem is when, in the name of a religion, some people want to separate themselves from the Republic and therefore not respect its laws." - French President Emmanuel Macron, February 18, 2020
* Sanders Smears Israel: 'Right-Wing, Racist' The Israeli government is "right-wing and racist" and the U.S. cannot just support the Jewish state while ignoring the Palestinians, Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders said Tuesday during a CNN town hall event in Las Vegas.
* Uganda army fights voracious desert locusts Under a warm morning sun scores of weary soldiers stare as millions of yellow locusts rise into the northern Ugandan sky, despite hours spent spraying vegetation with chemicals in an attempt to kill them.
* Islamists' Response to Peace Plan When Hizb-ut-Tahrir says that negotiations and a peace process with Israel are acts of treason, their words are pointed straight at Abbas and the PA leadership.
* Analysis: Do Palestinians even want a state? History says no Taking into account all the peace initiatives proposed to end the conflict between the Jews and the Palestinian Arabs over the last 83 years, we must consider the possibility that the Palestinians - or at least their leaders - do not want to establish their own state.
* Europe, Not Doing So Well The growth rate of the eurozone came in at 1.2 percent in 2019 and the European Commission is projecting that growth will drop to 1.1 percent in 2020.
* Iran Proxy Gives America Countdown to War An Iranian backed militia, Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba (Movement of the Party of God's Nobles), threatened America in a tweet featuring a US armored vehicle with a target around it saying "we are closer than you think."
* Israel’s Defense Minister: We are Now in Era of Third Temple Israel’s defense minister and head of the New Right party, Naftali Bennett, spoke to a Yeshiva (male seminary) in northern Israel on Wednesday criticizing a political rival who Bennett claims doesn’t treat Israel’s state institutions as playing an integral role in the Redemption process.
* The terror behind the UN blacklist Strategic Affairs Ministry uncovers terrorist connections of NGOs involved in development, release of UN Human Rights Council blacklist.
* Israel's Defense Minister: We are Now in Era of Third Temple Israel's defense minister and head of the New Right party, Naftali Bennett, spoke to a Yeshiva (male seminary) in northern Israel on Wednesday criticizing a political rival who Bennett claims doesn't treat Israel's state institutions as playing an integral role in the Redemption process.
* Qassem Soleimani: Iran's Latest 'King of Martyrs'? Esmail Ghaani, Soleimani's successor as head of the Quds Force, has promised: "to continue martyr Soleimani's path with the same force and the only compensation for us would be us would be to remove America from the region."
* Israeli Sovereignty and the Fate of the Trump Plan On Wednesday morning, Never Trump propagandist Bill Kristol told his MSNBC audience that Democratic chances of victory over US President Donald Trump will rise if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is defeated in Israel's elections on March 2.
* Analysis: Poisonous legacy of 'Hitler's Mufti' makes peace impossible The Trump administration's recently released "Peace to Prosperity" plan may be controversial, but it includes one provision on page 16 that gets to the core of the conflict it seeks to solve: "People of every faith should be permitted to pray on the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif."
* What is the West Bank? The West Bank is a contentious territory, often the focus of any potential peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians.
* Libya: Are Turkey's Syrian mercenaries a new threat? A growing number of opposition fighters from Syria's north have been contracted by Ankara to fight in Libya, raising the risk that a new generation of foreign fighters could further destabilize Libya and the region.
* Naftali Bennett: Israel, U.S. Working to Prevent Iranian Corridor Israel and the U.S. will work together to combat Iranian terror in the Middle East, Defense Minister Naftali Bennett said following a trip to the U.S., with the task being divvied up so Jerusalem will work to curb Iran's entrenchment in Syria while Washington will combat the Islamic Republic's presence in Iraq.
* UN warns of 'major shock' as Africa locust outbreak spreads Uganda scrambled to respond to the arrival of the biggest locust outbreak that parts of East Africa have seen in decades, while the United Nations warned Monday that "we simply cannot afford another major shock" to an already vulnerable region.
* China Is Making Middle East Moves Over the past decade, we've seen great power jockeying return to the Eastern Mediterranean with China using its deep pockets to secure influence with key U.S. allies as a means to further its global ambitions and adversely impact the United States' national security interests.
* Beware of Putin's Push for Primacy in Africa While the United States and France have been helping the fragile governments of Africa's Sahel region stave off Islamist terrorist attacks and takeovers, Russia has been busy trying to push NATO out of the area and augment its own influence there.
* Egypt stays out of renewed Israel-Gaza escalations A series of military skirmishes broke out between Israel and the Gaza Strip this past week, the latest taking place Feb. 5 at dawn. Israeli aircraft launched raids on a Hamas position in the southern Gaza Strip after the Israeli army said three rockets were launched from the enclave toward Israel.
* 'I think it's Israel': How Orthodox Jews became Republicans Like most of his Orthodox friends, Richard Goldberg was raised a Democrat. But by 2000, Goldberg had affixed a Republican congressional campaign bumper sticker to the maroon Lincoln Town Car he drove to his Orthodox Jewish high school in Chicago.