* Russian tanks 'rolling into Georgian breakaway' Georgia's president said Friday that his country is under attack from Russian tanks and warplanes.
* 'We'll neutralize S-300 if sold to Iran' If Russia goes through with the sale of its most advanced anti-aircraft missile system to Iran, Israel will use an electronic warfare device.
* "Seculars Want Temple', as Fast of Av Begins Saturday Night The fast of Tisha B'Av, the "saddest" day in the Jewish calendar, begins on Saturday night as the Sabbath ends.
* Germany: A hotbed of Hizbullah activity Khaled Kashkush is not the first Hizbullah spy to be recruited and trained in Germany.
* Israel slams Turkey over Ahmadinejad plan to visit Israel has officially protested against the planned visit of Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to Turkey next week.
* Analysis: Subtly and determinedly, Syria is taking over Lebanon Lebanese President Michel Suleiman is to visit Syria next week, to discuss the opening of diplomatic relations between the countries.
* Oil 'could hit $200 within years' A serious oil supply crisis is looming, which could push prices above $200 a barrel, a think tank has warned.
* Peres: China can be key to stopping Iran China can be a key player in preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons as well as in the war on terror.
* US State Department Accuses Yad L'Achim The United States State Department has accused the counter-missionary organization Yad L'Achim of using violence against those who come to Israel seeking to bring Jews to abandon Judaism.* EU keeps ticking without Lisbon treaty, report says Europe continues to work without the Lisbon treaty and the demise of the document would not be a catastrophe for the bloc.