* Historic First: Israel's top Rabbis Call on Netanyahu to Allow Temple Service to Begin on Temple Mount Last month, the Sanhedrin tasked Shimshon Elboim, head of the Temple Mount Organizations, with preparing the way for the korban Pesach (Passover sacrifice) to be performed in its proper place, the Temple Mount, and in its Biblically mandated time, Wednesday afternoon, the eve of the Passover feast.
* IDF to Syrian army chief: 'We see you -- consider this a warning' Israeli army releases footage of Syrian Armed Forces 1st Corps chief visiting Hezbollah fighters in Syria.
* Syria allows Hezbollah to gain foothold in Golan Heights - IDF New footage shows the commander of the new First Corps in the Syrian Army on a tour of the sites known to be used by Hezbollah accompanied by Hezbollah's southern commander.
* Pope guides locked-down world through virtual Easter Church doors will be shut and the Vatican sealed off when Pope Francis leads 1.3 billion Catholics in Easter Sunday celebrations held under a worldwide coronavirus lockdown.
* Holy Week in the Holy Land: Easter in Jerusalem amid coronavirus The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is closed to the public for the first time in nearly seven centuries.
* Coronavirus hasn't slowed Iran's terrorism and proxy wars, analysts say Coronavirus has torn through Iran in recent months, prompting calls from the international community that the United States lift heavy economic sanctions to help them fight the contagion.
* 'After coronavirus: Iran may provoke more on nuke front' - ex-CIA official Iran may push the envelope even further on the nuclear front after the novel coronavirus crisis, but will still probably stop short of a threat which might bring about an Israeli or US preemptive strike, a top former CIA official has told The Jerusalem Post.
* Trump, Putin speak for second consecutive day President Trump on Friday spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin for the second time in as many days, discussing oil production and the coronavirus pandemic.
* Coronavirus: Are EU divisions banished after the deal? After two tortuous weeks of wrangling, EU finance ministers have agreed a number of common financial measures to protect the workers, businesses and EU countries most in need during the coronavirus pandemic.
* Behold! See the Hubble telescope's iconic 'Pillars of Creation' view in infrared Scientists have revisited one of the most iconic images taken with the Hubble Space Telescope, revealing incredible details in infrared light.