* US says nuclear talks more substantive than ever; Israel mum High-stakes nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers adjourned on an upbeat note.
* Campaign Tells Jews: Visit the Temple Mount! A new campaign is calling on Jews to visit the Temple Mount.
* Turkey's unprecedented act of betrayal against Israel In April 2012, Iran announced that it had uncovered a spy ring numbering 15 operatives working at the behest of Israel.
* Erdogan's Turkey: Less nationalism, more Islam Two dramatic announcements by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent shivers down the spines of many of the country's secularists in September.
* Amid talks on Iran's nuclear program, major IAF exercise enters second week A major IAF exercise continued this week in Israeli skies.
* Netanyahu: Border must remain in Jordan Valley - like Rabin said The government must stand up for its principles and ensure a strong IDF, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said.
* PM headed to Rome for meetings with pope, John Kerry Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is set to meet Pope Francis and US Secretary of State John Kerry in Italy next week.
* Commission backs Albania-EU membership talks The European Commission has said Albania should be given the green light to open EU membership talks.
* Experts Warn of Al Qaeda Biological Weapons Threat British experts are warning of another, potentially more lethal threat.
* US avoids default as Congress passes deal to end shutdown US President Barack Obama has signed legislation passed by Congress Wednesday to temporarily lift the debt ceiling and end the government shutdown.