* Muslim anti-Semitism 'strategic threat' Muslim anti-Semitism is growing in scope and extremism, to the point that it has become a credible strategic threat for Israel.
* Afghanistan's myriad drug smuggling routes Heroin, morphine base, opium, and hashish are carried out of Afghanistan along traditional and newly developed smuggling routes that cross its porous borders.
* Clinton: We could 'obliterate' Iran "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran," said Democratic Presidential hopeful Senator Hilary Clinton.
* Iraq PM seeks neighbours' support Iraq's prime minister has told a meeting of ministers of neighbouring Arab countries that his nation is on the road to recovery.
* 'US told Carter not to talk to Hamas' The Bush administration explicitly warned former US President Jimmy Carter against meeting with members of Hamas.
* Churches fear Zimbabwe 'genocide' Church leaders in Zimbabwe have called for international action to prevent post-election violence developing into genocidal proportions.
* Zawahri slams Hamas's ceasefire moves Al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri slammed Hamas Tuesday for reportedly being ready for a ceasefire with Israel subject to a Palestinian referendum.
* UN food chief urges crisis action The head of the UN World Food Program has said urgent action is required to stimulate food production and help the poor cope with soaring food prices.
* Abdullah to ask Bush to cancel visit Jordan's King Abdullah is expected to advise US President George W. Bush to postpone or cancel his upcoming visit to the Middle East.* Brussels abandons plans to protect gays and lesbians The European Commission has abandoned its plans to protect gays and lesbians against discrimination under pressure from Germany.