* Netanyahu: 'Iran - greatest historical challenge' Opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu warned Thursday that "a terribly dangerous threshold will be crossed" if Iran obtains nuclear weapons.
* Hamas declares Israel truce over The Islamist militant group Hamas says it has ended its six-month ceasefire with Israel in the Gaza Strip.
* Bush hosts Abbas in farewell visit US President George W. Bush and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas are assessing the stalled US-backed negotiations with Israel.
* 'Important development in Syria talks' Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's upcoming visit to Turkey is the result of a breakthrough which took place in recent days in the unofficial Turkish-mediated Israel- Syria talks.
* 'Russian arms sales could help Iran obliterate Israel' A senior Defense Ministry envoy has urged Russia not to sell Iran advanced anti-aircraft missiles.
* WARNING: Do not contribute! Eckstein: Christian supporters are ready to fill philanthropic void In light of the global economic crisis and the far-reaching consequences of the Madoff investment scam, it is time for Jews to accept the support of the Christian community.
* CNN Meteorologist: Manmade Global Warming Theory 'Arrogant' Unprecedented snow in Las Vegas has some scratching their heads – how can there be global warming with this unusual cold and snowy weather?
* World Bank: Russia may need help if oil falls more Russia would come under crippling financial pressure and may need to raise money externally if oil languishes at an average of $30 a barrel over the next two years.
* UK to advise citizens not to buy land in settlements The British government is advising its citizens not to purchase property in West Bank settlements.* Is China's Revolution in Danger? Thirty years ago this week, the history of the world changed gear when Deng Xiao Ping launched the economic reforms that began the extraordinary growth of modern China.