* 24 hours of war in the Middle East leaves region shaking The region is undergoing a half-dozen wars at the same time that pit Iran and its proxies against the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
* Report: Israel notifies Palestinians it will not annex Jordan Valley Kushner asks Israeli PM to suspend annexation bid in order not to harm relations with Gulf states.
* Hamas Warns Israel: Annexation a ‘Declaration of War’ Hamas on Thursday warned Israel it would regret moving forward with plans to extend Israeli law over parts of the West Bank, and doing so was tantamount to a “declaration of war” on the Palestinians.
* Arab League Head: Jews in Judea and Samaria Will Spark ‘Religious War’ Arab League Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit told the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday that Israel’s plan to apply sovereignty to parts of Judea and Samaria could ignite “a religious war in and beyond our region.”
* Hezbollah, feeling cornered, may start war with Israel this summer, report says Unnamed diplomats say that the terror organization feels besieged and may try to break out by engaging the IDF.
* China's Undeclared War on India China's artificial islands in the South China Sea -- equipped with military bases, naval ports and airfields -- pose a strategic threat to neighboring countries.
* The United Nations Has a Lebanon Problem This is an opportunity for both the United Nations to demonstrate its commitment to going further than maintaining the status quo in Lebanon and for the Trump administration to show that it is willing and able to flex its muscle in the international body to usher in positive change to an institution long accused of inaction and complacency.
* End of Tripoli siege raises fears of full-scale proxy war in Libya Diplomatic efforts intensify to avert Cairo’s entry into Libya’s nine-year civil war amid wider tensions.
* 'For Europe to survive, its economy needs to survive': Angela Merkel interview in full Germany’s European council presidency is taking place during an unprecedented crisis. There is a lot of pressure; Germany is expected to sort things out. How nervous are you?
* Belgium Parliament calls for sanctions if Israel annexes West Bank lands A resolution calling for sanctions against overwhelmingly passed in Belgium's Parliament Friday morning.