* Iran Leader Blames US, Israel for Syria Civil War Iran's Supreme Leader is blaming the U.S. and Israel for the bloody, 19-month civil war in Syria.
* Fighting ruptures ragged Syrian ceasefire Fighting in Syria killed several people on Friday as a ceasefire brokered by international peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi to mark a holy Muslim day frayed almost before it had begun.
* Afghanistan mosque suicide bomb attack kills at least 41 A suicide bomber targeted worshippers who had gathered at a mosque in north Afghanistan for prayers to mark Eid al-Adha, killing at least 41 people.
* Morsi, Mashaal slam 'Israeli aggression' against Sudan Egyptian president, Hamas chief offer Khartoum their support; condemn 'barbaric attack'
* UN Expert: Boycott Companies in Israel Settlements The U.N. special investigator on human rights in the Palestinian territories called Wednesday for a boycott of all companies that have dealings with Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem until they adhere to international rights standards and practices.
* In Saudi Arabia and Israel, Signals That Iran Has Retaliation in Works A shocking cyberattack paralyzed 30,000 computers at oil giant Aramco. Then Hezbollah aimed a drone at an Israeli reactor. Is this Tehran's game plan in case of a strike?
* EU Talks to Iran About Nuclear Negotiations The EU, leading diplomatic efforts to resolve the dispute over Iran's nuclear program, has talked to Tehran to bring it up to date.
* Outrage as UN Report Calls for Israel Boycott The UN investigator tasked with Israel-PA affairs openly supports a boycott of companies doing business in Israeli cities in Judea, Samaria.
* Al-Qaida group urges jihad after Gaza leaders slain Salafist Jihadist groups say death of Salafist-Jihadist leaders is part of jihad against Jews, threaten large-scale retaliation.
* Libyan suspect in US envoy attack killed in Cairo Al-Qaida-linked Karim el-Azizi, whose role in Benghazi attack remains unclear, killed during Egyptian security raid.