* Last U.S. Combat Brigade Leaves Iraq As their convoy reached the barbed wire at the border crossing out of Iraq on Wednesday, the soldiers whooped and cheered.
* U.S. support for Israel is decreasing, new poll shows American support for Israel is waning, a poll presented to senior Israeli officials in Jerusalem last week revealed.
* Majority Opposes Mosque, Many Distrust Muslims Opponents of the planned Islamic community center and mosque near Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan have public opinion firmly in their corner.
* Tel Aviv would be target in 'any future conflict' Israel has assessed that its financial center would be the first target in any regional war.
* More Americans are Seeing Obama as Muslim A new poll has found that many Americans perceive their president as a Muslim, even though he's not.
* Arabs terrorists preparing for war with Israel Hezbollah built an elaborate network of tunnels that will allow its members to fight a future war against Israel without being exposed to Air Force bombardments and IDF surveillance.
* Russia: Iran entitled to peaceful nuclear energy Russia's nuclear chief said Thursday that the startup of Iran's first nuclear power plant, set for this weekend, will demonstrate that Iran is entitled to peaceful use of nuclear energy under international supervision.
* Pakistan leader says militants could exploit flood Islamist terrorists may exploit the chaos and misery caused by the floods in Pakistan to gain new recruits.
* US 'ready' to unveil Middle East talks plan Both the US government and other international Quartet members have been working towards a formula to persuade both sides to begin negotiations, after several months of indirect talks.
* Survey: 'The whole world is against us' Both the US government and other international Quartet members have been working towards a formula to persuade both sides to begin negotiations, after several months of indirect talks.