* Ateret Cohanim Wins Major Court Victory in Re-Establishing Jewish Presence in Jerusalem On Monday, the Jerusalem District Court ruled in favor of real-estate companies working with Ateret Cohanim concerning three large areas in Jerusalem.
* The Difference Between 'Retaining' and 'Annexing' Territory "You can retain territory without annexing it," Baker said. "That is what we did in the [Oslo accord] interim agreement, we retained Area C...we haven't annexed it."
* ISIS reborn: Terror group forming new caliphate extending to India - shock report The horrific development was interrogated by former Pentagon official Michael Maloof on RT this morning.
* Egypt, Jordan and Morocco to attend U.S. peace plan conference in Bahrain Egypt and Morocco have informed the White House they will attend the conference in Bahrain at which the Trump administration will launch the economic portion of its Israeli-Palestinian peace plan, U.S. official tells me.
* What Hiding One's Kippa Says About Europe Germany's national antisemitism commissioner, Felix Klein, recently said, "I cannot advise Jews to wear kippot everywhere all the time in Germany."
* Francis wants first papal visit to Iraq Pope Francis said on Monday he wants to travel to Iraq next year, which would be the first ever papal trip there.
* IAEA chief worried about rising tension over Iran nuclear issue The U.N. atomic watchdog's chief said on Monday he was worried about rising tensions over Iran's nuclear program and called for de-escalation through dialogue, departing from his usual guarded language on the country.
* "Europe Will Not Be Europe" In the United Kingdom, the Brexit Party victory at 31.6% of the vote was a remarkable achievement that showed the persistent willingness of millions of Britons to leave the European Union.
* UK politicians more interested in ousting Theresa May than solving Brexit, EU president Juncker says The president of the European Commission has criticised the British political class for being more interested in ousting Theresa May than finding a solution to Brexit.
* Who will replace European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker? It is all change at the heart of the EU, and the key role of Commission president is up for grabs as Jean-Claude Juncker prepares to pass the baton at the end of October.