* Israel issues warning on report on Iran bomb A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb.
* ISIS estimates Iran could build a nuclear bomb within a month Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to build a nuclear bomb within a month.
* Adelson: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran Sheldon Adelson, noted businessman and owner of the newspaper Israel Hayom, suggested that the US should use nuclear weapons on Iran.
* The elites' guide to 'rogue states' It's definitely not good news nowadays for any country to be classified a 'Rogue State' by the US-led hegemonic Western Powers.
* Sisi to Egyptian Islamists: Surrender or die A suicide bombing this week at Egyptian military intelligence headquarters in the city of Ismailia has been claimed by Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, a Salafi jihadi group.
* Top German spy chiefs to go to Washington for talks Germany is to send its top intelligence chiefs to Washington to "push forward" an investigation into allegations the US spied on its leader Angela Merkel.
* Putin: Radical Islamist groups used to stir up 'foreign-managed conflicts' The Russian President has said the country's Muslim leaders together with state authorities must counter the modern tendency of bringing politics into religion and making it radical.
* Thousands Make Their Way to Hevron Many thousands of Jews from Israel and around the world have been making their way to the city of Hevron since Friday morning.
* Hizbullah's war experience in Syria seen increasing its military threat to Israel Israel's military has detected a redeployment of the Iranian-sponsored Hizbullah amid heightened fears of war.
* Ancient Ritual Bath near Temple Mount to be Back in Use MK Aliza Lavie (Yesh Atid), announced to the Knesset today (Thursday) that during a discussion of the ritual baths in Israel, it was decided that an ancient mikve near the Temple Mount would be restored.