* Iran: We're ready for 'decisive battle' with Israel, US Iran's chief of staff Hassan Firouzabadi warned the Islamic republic fears that Iran is prepared for a "decisive battle" if attacked.
* U.S. Intelligence Chief Describes Syria as Apocalyptic Disaster The top U.S. intelligence chief said on Tuesday the war in Syria had created an "apocalyptic disaster."
* Temple Activist Tells Police: I'm not your Enemy Yehuda Glick, published an open letter to police serving on the Temple Mount.
* Bennett Demands Apology from EU Parliament Chairman over 'Lies' Economics Minister and Jewish Home party chief Naftali Bennett has called on the head of the EU Parliament, Martin Schulz, to retract the "anti-Israel" statements he made.
* Hamas can hit Tel Aviv, Jerusalem with dozens of rockets Hamas has substantially bolstered its capacity to fire on Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and the rest of central Israel.
* Two teenage boys charged in US 'satanic' ritual murder Two teenage boys have been charged in the US with the sexual assault and ritual murder of a 15-year-old girl.
* Violence in Iraq's Anbar province 'displaces 300,000' Militants led by the jihadist Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) took over parts of the cities of Falluja and Ramadi in late December.
* Central African Republic: 'Ethnic cleansing' of Muslims Militia attacks have led to a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions", according to a report by Amnesty International.
* Abbas's new red line: Israeli withdrawal within 4 years The Palestinian presidency on Wednesday issued a list of "red lines" stating PA President Mahmoud Abbas's nonnegotiable position.
* Russian satirist under fire for comparing Sochi Games to Hitler's Olympics President Vladimir Putin's allies are seeking an apology from a Russian satirist who drew a comparison between the Sochi Winter Olympics and the 1936 Berlin games.