* Uranium discovered at Parchin complex tied to past nuclear work Traces of man-made uranium were discovered by the IAEA at Iran's Parchin complex, The Wall Street Journal reveals.
* Congress Warns Russia Over 'Provocative' Military Action Against U.S. Forces Russian intercepts of U.S. military craft sparks anger on Capitol Hill.
* The Big One: 'Large scale motion' detected along San Andreas fault Large scale motion has been detected along the San Andreas Fault line, thanks to new analysis of existing data that could help predict 'The Big One' in the future.
* EU to back Mideast peace with 'unprecedented' support EU Council president says any peace deal between Palestinians and Israelis would be accompanied by huge package of political, economic and security support for both sides; 'Lasting peace remains top priority.'
* Terrorists infiltrate Jordan from Syria, kill six troops in bombing The car exploded a few hundred meters from Rakban camp in a desolate eastern area of the country.
* Iraqi cleric: Netanyahu puppet master of ISIS In a recent TV interview translated by MEMRI, Sunni cleric Sheikh Ahmad Al-Kubeisi said that ISIS was an asset in the hands of Netanyahu.
* EXCLUSIVE - Anjem Choudary: Put Practicing Gays To Death Wherever They Are Gays should be put to death under sharia law whether the Islamic doctrine is implemented in Muslim countries or the West, exclaimed Britain's most notorious radical Islamist preacher, Anjem Choudary, during an interview.
* 'Biblical sheep' heading to Israel Rare breed of sheep said to be descended from Jacob's flock to be shepherded to Israel with the help of a Canadian Jewish couple and El Al.
* 17 bids for Red Sea-Dead Sea canal project Project is aimed at saving the ever-shrinking Dead Sea - predicted to dry up altogether by 2050 - by diverting water from the Red Sea.
* Pope to Peres: No one has right to kill in name of religion Former President Shimon Peres meets with Pope Francis in Rome, discuss terror and peace process.