* 'US unsure what might prompt Israel to attack' The Obama administration does not know Israel's intentions regarding potential military action against Iran.
* Pearl Harbor Recalled at 70th Anniversary The Dec. 7, 1941, bombing of Pearl Harbor and those who lost their lives that day are being remembered Wednesday on the 70th anniversary of the Japanese attack that brought the U.S. into World War II.
* Let's stop pretending The Palestinian Authority and its leaders share the blame for the murders of those five Israelis from Itamar on Friday.
* Oceans' deepest depth re-measured he Mariana Trench in the western Pacific runs for about 2,500km and extends down to 10,994m.
* Assad: UN report on Syria crimes against humanity not credible The United Nations is not a credible institution and cannot attest to the true nature of events unfolding in Syria.
* Eurozone crisis: New EU treaty 'may not be needed' Tougher rules to tackle the eurozone debt crisis can be achieved without changing EU treaties.
* Hu Jintao tells China navy: Prepare for warfare China's navy should speed up its development and prepare for warfare.
* Russia protests: Gorbachev calls for election re-run Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev has said Sunday's Russian parliamentary election was marred by fraud and has called for a re-run.
* Iran shares captured U.S. drones with Russia Iran has credited its new electronic warfare unit with downing an advanced U.S. unmanned aerial vehicle.
* The Case of the 3,000-Year-old Mystery in Jerusalem The City of David, across from the Western Wall, is asking its Facebook readers to suggest answers to mysterious 3,000-year-old carvings.