* Israeli commander says Hamas has amassed vast arsenal The Hamas militant group ruling Gaza has replenished its arsenal since a 2014 war with Israel and now has a vast collection of rockets, guided missiles and drones, a senior Israeli military commander said Thursday.
Friday, February 12, 2021
* Biden to speak with Israel's Netanyahu soon, White House says U.S. President Joe Biden plans to speak with Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu soon, the White House said on Thursday without providing a date.
* Palestinians: More Corruption as Biden Resumes Financial Aid The assumption that renewed financial aid would lead the Palestinian leadership to make "concessions" has proven, over the past three decades, to be completely baseless.
* France warns Iran against further nuclear breaches, jeopardising diplomacy France’s foreign ministry warned Iran on Thursday against taking further measures that could breach the 2015 nuclear accord with world powers and as a result jeopardise a diplomatic window opened with the arrival of a new U.S. administration.
* Iran Courts China, Russia As New Nuclear Deal With 'Declining' U.S. Stalls Iranian officials are continuing to build stronger ties with Russia and China as Tehran faces what could be a prolonged standoff with President Joe Biden over any possible revival of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) nuclear deal.
* Russia warns EU it could cut ties over sanctions Russia is ready to sever ties with the EU if the bloc imposes new, economically painful sanctions, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says.
* France, Germany seek Russia sanctions over Navalny, diplomats say The European Union is likely to impose travel bans and asset freezes on allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin, possibly as soon as this month, after France and Germany signalled their willingness to move ahead, three diplomats said.
* Call the Houthis What They Are Yemen’s Houthi rebels are Iran-backed terrorists. Why is the Biden administration pretending otherwise?
* Secretive int’l banking group may enforce Great Reset ‘green’ agenda on world The U.S. Federal Reserve has recently joined a little-known international conglomerate of central banks, all fundamentally committed to enforcing the “green,” eco-friendly dictates of the anti-life, global governance Paris agreement, in line with the Great Reset.
* Iran's Revolutionary Guard begins drill near Iraq border The drill, dubbed the “great prophet,” will make use of drones and helicopters.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:41 AM