* Police presence boosted in Jerusalem for Passover Concerns over incitement, Temple Mount prompt police to be on high alert ahead of and during the holiday.
* Netanyahu and Rivlin praise troops, call for unity in Passover message PM lauds security forces 'who watch over us all year round,' while president mentions 'challenges we face'; IDF chief attending seder for lone soldiers.
* France announces global summit on Israel-Palestinian peace process Israel, PA not invited to May 30 preparatory talks; Paris admits 'two sides are further apart than ever' but says 'we have to act'.
* Police arrest Jews for trying to offer sacrifice on Temple Mount Jerusalem police stress importance of 'keeping the peace'; Temple Mount rights organization calls on Israel to keep the mitzva.
* PA calls on Arabs to 'protect' the Al-Aqsa Mosque PA claims Israel is trying to 'Judaize' the Al-Aqsa Mosque, calls on Palestinian Arabs to arrive en masse at the compound.
* In Pictures: Samaritans perform sacrificial Passover ritual "The ceremony has not changed and it will not change," says 67-year-old participant.
* Israeli security emphasis on Friday prayers amid concerns of Temple Mount riots Large numbers of police forces are deployed in the capital in light of security estimates that Palestinian rioters will cause disturbances on the Temple Mount compound and in east Jerusalem.
* ISIS suspect reveals plans to open up route from Syria to U.S. through Mexico One of the American men accused in Minnesota of trying to join the Islamic State group wanted to open up routes from Syria to the U.S. through Mexico, prosecutors said.
* Judea-Samaria on lockdown for Passover No entry for Palestinians on Friday and Saturday, due to fears of a terror attack targeting the holiday.
* Former Sanders adviser: 'Israel will be eliminated' Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, who earlier in the campaign had advised Bernie Sanders, claims Israel will be 'eliminated'.