* Hamas vows revenge after Israeli air strikes on Gaza The Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas has promised revenge after Israeli air strikes in Gaza overnight.
* Iran slams Iraqi breakup as Israeli plan Expressing support for Iraq PM Maliki, Iran says it will never allow 'Netanyahu's dream of disintegrating Iraq to come true.'
* ISIS Threatens Western Journalists as First Targets Jihadists conquering Iraq and Syria threaten journalists with death for 'propaganda that kills Muslim women and children.'
* Iraqi MPs postpone electing leaders as violence continues Iraqi MPs have again delayed a session needed to elect a new leadership in the face of a jihadist-led Sunni rebellion in the north and west.
* Hamas video: It's a new dawn, all cities are close to Gaza Former intelligence chief Yadlin: There is Israeli deterrence in Gaza. Hamas could fire hundreds of rockets at Tel Aviv and Beersheba, but it doesn't.
* For the Third Time: Palestinians Fly Nazi Flag Over Main Highway Arab village of Beit Umar located just north of spot where murdered Israeli teens' bodies discovered; swastika regularly flown there.
* Watch: Hamas Video Targets 'Settlers' in Judea and Samaria Second 'scare' video this week shows IDF fleeing rocket fire, Hamas members building more missiles.
* ISIS Is About to Destroy Biblical History in Iraq Iraqi antiquities officials are calling on the Obama administration to save Nineveh and other sites around jihadist-occupied Mosul. But are drone strikes really the answer?
* Military source: 1,500 reservists called up by IDF Defense officials believe Hamas is seeking in escalation, say Hamas may be taking part in rocket fire on Israel.
* Several EU states impose arms ban on Russia Several EU states impose arms ban on Russia