* Netanyahu to meet Obama at White House in March Washington announces first meeting of leaders since September after PM meets Obama's National Security Advisor Tom Donilon in J'lem, amid heightened US concern over Israeli attack on Iran.
* Syrians sense war in Damascus while Assad tries to score points Syrians report electricity shortages in Homs and Damascus, as Syrian President Bashar Assad tries minimizing pressure by a referendum on changes to the constitution that do not satisfy the opposition.
* Ex-Netanyahu Chief of Staff: Let Israel Attack "How can Israel not attack Iran?" asks former Netanyahu aide Bennett on Fox News. Iran is an "octopus of terror."
* British FM joins appeal to Israel: Don't hit Iran PM avoids subject in speech to American Jewish leaders in Jerusalem after meeting with US National Security Adviser Donilon.
* Peace talks wait to see if Hamas, Fatah unite Diplomatic source: PA documents demand 98.1% of West Bank territory, describe internal security plans.
* Eurozone Greek bailout talks begin in Brussels Eurozone finance ministers are holding talks in Brussels aimed at securing a second vital bailout for Greece.
* Iranian warships dock at Syrian port after crossing Suez Canal Press TV reports the arrival of two Iranian warships at the Syrian city of Tartous; crossing of the Suez Canal is the second in a year by Iranian warships.
* Iran to hold military drills to protect nuclear sites Iran has announced it will hold military exercises to boost protection of its nuclear sites.
* Abbas meets Hamas officials, seeks to speed unity PA president briefs Hamas representatives on reconciliation accord; Abbas tells China official Israel to blame for failed talks.
* US Army War College Prof: Iran A Menace to Region Iran is a "menace" to the entire Middle East and must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons, a US war College professor warns.