* Israeli ambassador to Jordan summoned over 'violations' on Temple Mount Jordanian officials summoned Amir Weissbrod for talks over recent 'violations' on Temple Mount.
* Jordan Parliament calls for expelling Israeli envoy Jordanian foreign minister told parliament Jordan's 'unwavering position' remains that 'Jerusalem is a redline'.
* Macron poised to defend Iran as Trump's war of words rumbles on Iran has been under pressure from Western nations over its reported desire to obtain nuclear weapons - but analysis suggests that French President Emmanuel Macron may be the EU leader who bails out Tehran.
* Putin, Macron to meet for French-Russian talks before G-7 French President Emmanuel Macron and Russian President Vladimir Putin are meeting in southern France to discuss the world's major crises, including Ukraine, Iran and Syria, and try to improve Moscow's relations with the European Union.
* World War 3 warning: Trump's new warships 'increases risk of global conflict' A top US Commander fired a harrowing warning that World War 2 could be imminent after Washington unleashed new plans to build the world's largest robot warship.
* Seven Arab States Plus Iran Can Ensure Security of Persian Gulf: IRGC Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps' Navy Rear Admiral Alireza Tangsiri says the 7+1 countries of the Persian Gulf are capable of securing the strategic body of water, and there is no need for the presence of foreign troops.
* Trump Likely to Roll Out Highly Anticipated Peace Plan After Israel Votes Washington - US President Donald Trump said on Sunday he would likely wait until after Israel's Sept. 17 elections to release his peace plan to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict prepared by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner.
* Netanyahu: Israel prepared to launch military campaign against Hamas even during election The comments came just hours after three rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel on Saturday.
* Putin Hijacks Syria's Future "It is clear to any outside observer," one Saudi commentator wrote, "that these countries lack any legitimacy to speak about peace and security in Syria. In fact, they are part of the problem."
* Russian immigration to Israel rises sharply Immigration to Israel up by nearly 30% thanks to Russian speakers.