* Thousands to participate in Priestly Blessing at Western Wall This Monday during the Passover holiday, traditional Priestly Blessing to take place in Western Wall Plaza.
* Saudi Arabia threatens Iran after Houthi missile attack Military coalition led by Saudi Arabia threatens retaliation against Iran after Houthi rebels fire missile barrage from Yemen.
* Speculation Over Nuclear Deal Sends Iran's Currency to Record Lows The White House has warned for months that US President Donald Trump is serious about withdrawing from the nuclear agreement, a move that would mean the return of crippling US sanctions on Iran.
* Israel opts out of US-EU anti-Russian expulsions, its intelligence finds novichik stocks in 20 countries Israel was not among the 24 Western governments that expelled more than 100 Russian diplomats Monday over the poisoning of a former Russian spy in the UK. It is said to be the largest collective expulsion of Russian intelligence officers in history.
* ISIS: Surging Again in Syria? Two days after the Turkish military and allied jihadist forces took control of the Kurdish city of Afrin in northwestern Syria, Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists launched a major attack on Syrian regime forces in the eastern province of Deir Ezzor.
* Spy poisoning: Nato expels Russian diplomats Nato is expelling seven Russian diplomats in response to a nerve agent attack in the UK.
* Europe Tells Palestinians to Stop Antagonizing Trump The Palestinian leadership might not like it, but the unavoidable fact is that the United States, even under President Donald Trump, is an absolutely necessary player in brokering any Middle East peace agreement.
* 'Will UNESCO demand Western Wall be given to the Muslims?' New resolution submitted to UNESCO seeks to consolidate UN resolutions denying Jewish connection to Jerusalem.
* Expert confirms Jews and Arabs nearing population parity Hebrew University demographer defends military's census figures for Israel and Palestinian territories that sparked backlash from right-wing lawmakers.
* EU-Turkey summit ends with 'no solutions' EU relations with Turkey remain tense following a meeting in Bulgaria where leaders from both sides outlined differences.