* Erdogan: Temple Mount is a “Red Line for all Muslims” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in a video message posted on social media on Monday that “we will not allow Palestinian lands to be offered to anyone.”
* Netanyahu: We Have ‘Historic Opportunity’ to Annex West Bank in July Israel has a “historic opportunity” to annex Jewish settlements in the West Bank and Israel must jump at the opportunity come July, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday.
* Hezbollah's Nasrallah warns of 'great war' on all fronts with Israel Nasrallah warned that any Israeli air strike on Lebanon would 'not pass without a response,' adding that the terror group has 'military capabilities that did not exist before 2006.'
* Moderate Arab countries to green light West Bank annexation plan: report Despite Muslim countries expressing staunch opposition to Israel’s West Bank annexation plan, behind the scenes, leaders of moderate Arab nations are signalling their approval of the Israeli move, Hebrew-language daily Israel Hayom reported on Wednesday.
* PA: Israel Expanding to Biblical Borders ‘from Nile to Euphrates’ Israel – “the greedy Zionist cancer” – is scheming to expand its territory to extend “from the Nile [River] to the Euphrates [River]” according to regular columnist Bassem Barhoum at the official PA daily.
* What Is Russia Doing in Libya? Pentagon Warns of Escalation As Putin Sends Fighter Jets The U.S. has accused Russia of upping the stakes in Libya by sending fighter jets to support Russian mercenaries fighting there, as rival factions struggle for control of the war-torn nation more than nine years after rebels first rose up against late dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
* Jordan Calls on World to Unite Against Israel Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi told United Nations Middle East envoy Nickolay Mladenov on Wednesday that the Israeli plan to apply sovereignty to large parts of Judea and Samaria and the Jordan Valley must be shelved to “protect regional peace.”
* Iran: The Ayatollah, Amid Coronavirus, Calls for Jihad Against the Jewish State Instead of concentrating on assisting and improving the living standards of its citizens, the ruling mullahs of Iran seem to be prioritizing the advancement of their anti-Semitic agenda.
* Factbox: Who's involved in Libya's war and why The conflict between Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA), recognised by the United Nations, and the eastern-based forces of Khalifa Haftar has become a cauldron for foreign rivals.
* The Old and New Persian Empires | Opinion Iraq is invaded and its despot is deposed. Iran encroaches, amassing territory covering Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Israel.
* Why Did the U.S. Air Force Send B1 Bombers to Russia’s Doorstep? Earlier this month, a pair of Air Force B-1B Lancers flew from Anderson Air Force Base in Guam to Alaska and back.