* Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria in response to rocket fire Israel says it has struck almost all of Iran's military infrastructure inside Syria in its biggest assault since the start of the civil war there.
* Constant flow of Iranian missiles replenishes arms destroyed by Israel, including new Fateh 313 Tehran is keeping new missile supplies coming to Syria, undeterred by the Israeli air strikes which destroy incoming consignments, including the large-scale IDF bombing raids early Thursday, May 10 in the Damascus region.
* Israel attacks 50 targets in opening strike of war with Iran in Syria Iranian forces in Syria launched a rocket attack on Israeli army bases in the Golan Heights early on Thursday, Israel said, prompting one of the heaviest Israeli barrages in Syria since the conflict there began in 2011
* Israel v Iran: Are they heading for a war? These are the first skirmishes in a potential war between Israel and Iran that promises a fearful level of destruction - even by the standards of the modern Middle East.
* US-Israeli siege on Iranian forces in Syria begin. No Iranian-Hizballah shots fired so far. President Donald Trump's statement pulling the US out of the Iran nuclear pact on Tuesday, May 8, fitted into a sequence of planned events and restored the US to Middle East center stage.
* Reports: Israeli Preemptive Strike Thwarts Iranian Attack The Israel Air Force (IAF) on Tuesday evening preempted an Iranian drone or missile strike on the Golan Heights.
* Iran Supreme Leader: Don't Trust America, Trump Speech Silly & Superficial Trump "will turn to dust and his body will become food for snakes and ants," said Iran's Khamenei.
* Iran Demands Guarantees from Europe to Stay in Deal French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said he believed that there was a real risk of war unless the deal was salvaged.
* Netanyahu Surrounded by Thousands of Russian Soldiers [WATCH] On Wednesday morning, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took an unscheduled trip to Russia that coincided with the Moscow Victory Day Parade celebrating the 73rd anniversary of the Soviet Union Army's victory over Nazi Germany in World War II, one of the most important days in the Russian calendar.
* Palestinians Announce Embassy Move Date to be 'Day of Rage' Palestinians plan mass protests against the opening of the American embassy in Jerusalem.
* Syria blames Israel for missile strike near Damascus Israel is reported to have carried out a missile strike on a military outpost south of the Syrian capital, Damascus.
* Netanyahu tells Putin: Iran wants to carry out another Holocaust In Moscow to meet Russian leader, prime minister says regional crisis must be solved 'in a prudent and responsible manner'.
* Watch: Iranian Lawmakers Burn U.S. Flag After Nuclear Deal Withdrawal Lawmakers chanted "Death to America" in a public display of anger.
* In 1990s redux, EU to consider blocking US sanctions over Iran EU may turn to obscure statute banning EU companies from adhering to US imposed sanctions to force US to back down from enforcing compliance on European companies dealing with Iran.