* Third Temple Calendar Launches This Saturday, on the 'New Year of Kings' This Saturday will be the first day of the Hebrew month of Nissan, which according to the Bible is the first day of the year.
* U.S., European Powers to Continue Iran Talks This Week Trump administration officials said the talks are at an "advanced" stage.
* Islam's 'Slow Motion Genocide' of Christians The "Muslim world" is built atop the spiritual genocide of non-Muslims.
* Erdogan: NATO members not "strong enough" and "do not have the cheek" to stand up to Turkey Erdogan is likely right about most of the members of NATO.
* In Jerusalem's Old City, futuristic hi-tech illuminates ancient biblical past Tower of David Museum aims to conquer interfaith audiences with artistic 'King David' Night Experience, opening April 1.
* Report: Trump administration ready to present peace plan Plan to solve Arab-Israeli conflict reportedly does not mention Two-State Solution, compared to Waze.
* Israel begins nation-wide emergency preparedness exercises IDF facilities around the country to hold emergency preparedness drills, civilians to practice fleeing to safe spaces during alarms.
* Jordan's king says he's working to revive peace process Abdullah makes comments during visit to Amman by Abbas; former senior Jordanian official says two-state solution dead.
* Supreme Court petition: Temple Mount metal detectors for Jews only? Supreme Court to hear petition against placing magnetometers at entrance to Temple Mount at gate where Jews and tourists enter.
* China's Xi Jinping gets expanded mandate, may rule for life Rubber-stamp legislature votes to eliminate presidential term limits, shattering faint hopes for liberalization and political reform.