* Libya conflict: Fighting rages near Gaddafi compound Libyan rebels are battling troops loyal to Col Muammar Gaddafi for control of Tripoli, after they launched an assault on the capital from several directions.
* Israel and Hamas agree Gaza truce, officials say Israel and Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist group which governs the Gaza Strip, say they have agreed to a ceasefire after five days of violence.
* Just as Iran threatens us, so too it threatens US Netanyahu emphasizes Gaza-Iran connection to US Congressmen delegation.
* Nato and EU prepare for imminent end to Libya conflict Nato and EU leaders have urged Libyan rebels not to take revenge against Gaddafi loyalists after opposition forces swept into Tripoli over the weekend.
* Iran moves centrifuges to underground site Islamic Republic transfers some of its uranium enrichment machines to subterranean facility offering better protection from possible airstrikes
* Gaddafi collapse will embolden Arab rebels Rebels' success in Libya will shake the confidence of rulers who believe their military-backed governments are immune to popular discontent.
* A Million Israelis Under Fire Noam Bedein of Sderot took a trip to Ashdod and felt right at home,unfortunately.
* Hamas officials go underground in fear of Israeli attack Hamas PM Haniyeh, senior official Zahar operating with restricted movement within Gaza, according to Arab media.
* Assad: Obama Is The One Who Should Resign Syrian President Bashar Assad calls in interview on Syrian state television on President Barack Obama to resign for supporting Israel.
* Libya's leader Gadhafi defiant to end In this Feb. 5, 2001 file photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi listens to questions during a news conference in Tripoli, Libya.